On Tuesday 15th March 2016 – Stretching and Strength & Conditioning Demonstration
Straight after training in the clubhouse – 20 – 30 min – Tea, coffee, hot chocolate & biscuits
Particularly important with the track season coming up.
Demonstration by Sportsworlds Breda Browne who:
– Won All Ireland school’s medals in High Jump, 100m Hurdles and Heptaplon.
– Won the All Ireland Senior High Jump in 1996.
– Won the Massachusetts State Championships in both High Jump & 100m Hurdles in ’92 & ’93.
– Holds the Munster Senior High Jump record (5ft 11in) from 1993 and still stands 23 years later.
– Represented as a senior athlete Ireland, Middlesex County and Massachusetts State.
– Qualified as a pilates instructor and has been teaching since 2010.