Meet and Train League race starts 11.00 sharp. Registration for the league is 20 euro please give to paddy lynch, car parking, refreshments and showers at the Dunboyne AC clubhouse on Rooske Road, Dunboyne, Co. Meath. The race route is about 1 mile from the clubhouse so arrive early to allow time to jog to the start.Everyone should check in with Emily or Orlagh Fleming ph 0863238727 and get a race number (please keep the same race number for all 4 races in the league)
To get to the Dunboyne AC by car (from Dublin ):
– Heading Northbound on the N3,
– take Exit 4 – Clonee/Dunboyne.
– Continue through Clonee village following signs for Dunboyne.
– Go through two roundabouts taking the 1st Exit (R156) both times
– On the left handside of this road you will Clonee Sawmills. The race course is beside Clonee Sawmills. There is only a small number of car park spaces here.
– Continue pass the race course. After passing Dunboyne Train Station you will come to a set of traffic lights,
– go left at these traffic lights – you are now driving on the Rooske Road
– Continue along Rooske road and pass the entrance to Dunboyne Castle on your right
– a liitle further along the road on your right is a large carpark for Dunboyne GAA club, Dunboyne AC and Scouts Hall. We will meet here.
– You could also park at the Dunboyne Train Station but parking will cost 3 euro at the train station.
Trains from Connolly (30 min journey):- Depart Connolly 9.16 arr Dunboyne 9.46, – Depart Connolly 10.19 arr Dunboyne 10.49 (may not get you there on time)
By bus:- Bus 70 from Aston Quay to Dunboyne Dep 9.20 – 40 min bus journey