We are back on the track Saturday mornings from April 2nd!
Start time is 9am at the Tallaght AC track behind Westpark fitness on the Greenhills road – See map below.
10 things to note:
1. Track training is suitable for beginners – sessions are coached by Emily & Myles.
2. Track training is excellent for improving speed, strength and fitness levels.
3. We will train on Saturdays in Tallaght from April right through the summer.
4. The weather is always sunny between 9-10am on Saturdays in Tallaght.
5. There is a cafe on site – we spend as long in that cafe each week afterwards as we do training.
6. Track training starts at 9am (not the usual 9.30) but the bright sunny mornings make it easier.
7. The club pays the track fees. You just need to show up in your runners.
8. Changing rooms and showers available.
9. We can organise a pick up from the clubhouse if you have no means of getting to Tallaght – don’t be left out!
10. Joe Byrnes record of 77 secs for the 400m hurdles back in 1998 still stands going into 2016.