Sportsworlds new registration system is up and running!
Its for both new members and those renewing membership.
Membership renewal is due in January of each year.
The Committee welcomes your cooperation in renewing your membership through the new system and consequently asks that you renew in this way and not through cash/cheque or through the old bank transfer system.
It’s is designed to be:
- easy to use (its no different to entering a race online)
- combine registration and payment in one step
- ensure membership details are kept up to date
- ensure good financial transparency and accountability
- avoid handling large amounts of cash in the clubhouse
Thanks again for your support and a Happy Running New Year!
The Sportsworld Committee
NOTE: You are only registered with Athletics Ireland each year after you have paid your Sportsworld fees. In order to be entered into Cross Country races you have to be on the Athletics Ireland system; therefore those running the Masters and Intermediate events need to be registered in early January.
1. Click ‘Register’ on the menu above
To register simply click on the ‘Register’ button on the Sportsworld website main menu above as shown in the screenshot.
2. Then select your membership option
Are you a new member or renewing membership?
3. Set up an account
Once you click ‘add to cart’ you’ll be asked to set up an account.
This allows you to update your registration details throughout the year if they change.
It also allows you to log in and pay for events like the club Christmas party if we add it to this system.
4. Fill out the club registration form
5. Then pay!
Note: Your credit/debit card details aren’t saved.
6. You will then receive a confirmation email
Any issues or questions respond to this email or contact any one of the committee members below. We can take any questions at training too.
You must be logged in to post a comment.